Wilmington North Carolina Benefit Auctioneer
Your bidders will enjoy and bid more
with a professional benefit auctioneer
Book Your Next Fundraising Auction Gala Event with Matt Holiday and Holiday Auctions
See Our Benefit Auctions Calendar
Are you thinking of not using a professional auctioneer for your next event or only doing a silent auction? You may want to reconsider.
With a live auction, a professional benefit auctioneer with specialized training & experience in fundraising can generate more profit--often a record-breaking amount-- for your organization. In addition, a professional auctioneer can create an unforgettable evening of fun and excitement for your supporters and guests. So let Matthew Holiday and Holiday Auctions help with your next event. One of our past clients wrote,
"Adding a live auction to our silent auction proved to be a great decision; choosing to have Matt Holiday as our benefit auctioneer proved to be an even better decision. We not only raised 30% more funds than in past years, the fun factor was raised. Our auction turned from an event that focused on mainly raising money to an interactive event that highlighted our mission and accomplishments..."
Charitable organizations hire Holiday Auctions for their benefit auction galas to:
Matthew Holiday was part of the first group of auctioneers in the country to acquire the Benefit Auctioneer Specialist professional designation from the National Auctioneers Association. This designation supplements his experience as the Auctioneer of choice for many organizations throughout the country including:
- Raise More Money-Our clients often report a record-breaking auction event with a significant increase in revenue when Matthew Holiday becomes their auctioneer.
- Raise Awareness-A charitable organization wants awareness of its mission and accomplishments among its supporters. Matthew Holiday, an entertaining and informed auctioneer, increases awareness about the organization while hosting the auction event.
- Have Fun-A charity auction is supposed to be a fun and exciting event for your guests. Matthew Holiday is a true entertainer and keeps the guests focused on the auction and having fun. A happy supporter is a generous supporter.
- American Red Cross, Vintage Occasion Event (2003 - 2008)
- Hospice Festival of Trees (2006, 2007)
- Charleston Catholic School (2005-2008)
- Sea Island Habitat for Humanity (2007)
- March of Dimes (2008)
- Lion's Club Auction (2008)
- Carnivore Preservation Trust (2008)
- Methodist Home for Children (2008)
- The Health Adventure (2007)
- Western North Carolina AIDS Project (2007)
- Greenville Rape Crisis & Child Abuse Center (2007)
- Hands on Greenville (2007)
- Morganton Day School (2007, 2008)
- Wake Enterprises (2007)
- Auction for a Cause (2006, 2007)
- Rotary Club Wine Auction (2003)
- National Kidney Foundation Cadillac Open (2004-2006)
- Charles Lea Center Road Rally (2005)
- Hatcher Gardens, Twilight in the Garden (2006, 2007)
- Lakes Elementary School (2005-2007)
- Children's Shelter Auction (2006-2007)
See our Auction Calendar to view more of our past and present benefit auctions and read other testimonials on our site from past satisfied clients.
In addition to our professional auctioneer services, Holiday Auctions can also provide pre-auction planning, training, and auction products that fit the needs of your organization.
We provide high quality service to all our valued clients and we will gladly provide references to prove our record breaking success with past benefit auctions!
Contact Holiday Auctions about a Benefit Auction in Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina
Give us a call toll-free at 800-554-4306 or email email@example.com for more information about booking your Wilmington, North Carolina, benefit auction event with Matt Holiday.